Rosita Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is produced in small batches from Wild Cod (Gadus morhua) sustainably harvested from the Pristine Waters of Norway. A rare and exclusive cold-process Artisan method extracts the oil and preserves the delicate nutrients naturally present in Wild Cod Livers. The resultant oil is as pure & authentic as it was for our Nordic ancestors hundreds of years ago.
Also available in Softgel capsules
Produced according to HACCP food safety standards.
Suggested Serving Size:
1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily.
– Always refrigerate.
– Unopened bottles can be stored in the freezer for improved shelf-life.
– The oil must be kept in dark storage.
– Once opened consume within 3 months.
– May become thick & cloudy when refrigerated or frozen: gently shake before use.
Rosita Real Foods™ EVCLO is specially prepared to withstand temperatures through shipment for periods of more than a full month.
The bottles are flushed with nitrogen to avoid oxidation, and do not need cold packs or ice during shipping.
It is then important to have the oil cooled down to fridge temperature 4°C = 39°F before opening them.
Long time storage unopened bottles:
In fridge for up to 1 year – temperature 4°C = 39°F.
In freezer for up to 3 years – temperature -19°C = -2.2°F.
If contact with the oil causes allergic reactions, please consult a physician.
All Rosita Real Foods™ products are tested by independent third-party institutes, laboratories and universities. Analytical tests have been performed by:
- ALS FOOD & Pharmaceutical
- Eurofins Food Testing
- BioDetection Systems
- The Nutrition Analytical Service, Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling, UK
- Extra virgin oil was also tested [as far back as: 15.07.2011] by the producer at ECO-Marine using Nofima (the Norwegian Institute of Food, Fisheries and Aquaculture Research) BioLab which specialises in marine raw materials and products. Project no (C3937).
Stock – limited availability at times due to the handcrafted nature of our rare products.
Wild & Raw Cod Liver Oil: 99.91%
Full Spectrum Vitamin E: 0.05%
Vitamin A (RETINOL): 3000-5000 iu/teaspoon
Vitamin D3: 400-500 iu/teaspoon
Vitamin E (ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL): 3.7-10 iu/teaspoon
* Vitamin content varies since it is a natural product
Select Fatty Acid Composition**
Wild & Raw EVCLO contains a wide spectrum of fatty acids including omega 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11 etc
20:5n-3 (EPA) – 510
22:6n-3 (DHA) – 700
18:1n-9 (Oleic acid) – 1,200
20:1n-9 (Gadoleic acid) – 660
22:1n-11 (Cetoleic acid) – 375
For more information, please refer to: Rosita Real Foods EVCLO – Nutritional Analysis
May contain Fish; if contact with the oil causes allergic reactions, please consult a physician.